Saturday 16th: Festival 9am - 6pm
Meet up with family & friends, listen to Environmental Speakers, participate in activities and demonstrations, join in workshops, eat healthy food & relax to the sound of talented local Musicians. Reconnect with Nature in the beautiful Koroit Botanic Gardens.
FUN! FUN! FUN!
“See” all the colours of life in an exposé of Exhibitors, Entertainers & Educators on “Sustainable and Environmental Living”
“Feel” the different textures and the vibes! Become inspired, embrace the enthusiasm & the desire to “Make A Change”
“Hear” the music and the latest environmental messages from Planet Care Speakers. Short Talks on Organic Gardening, Beekeeping, Backyard Food Production, Sustainable Farming, Energy and varied topics.
“Taste” Organic Healthy food & Coffee, sample homemade goods and get a real insight into a healthier lifestyle.
“Touch” on natural building in Straw, Hemp, Rammed Earth and look for the tiny houses.
following the links below for more details on our mini workshops
Have fun with our interactive games for kids of all ages, whilst you explore the villages & market stalls of traditional trades and crafting.
- Building with Hemp
- Environmental Art Display by School Children
- Horticulture and History of Plant Medicine
- Spinning, Loom Weaving, Knitting, Crocheting, Basket Making, Mending
- Straw bale building
- Tai Chi
- Water Divining
following the links below for more details on our entertainers:
Short talks / Presentations
following the links below for more details on our short talks
- Loving the Planet, Loving Yourself - Donna Storey ~ 9:30am
- Healthy Green Homes - BP Architects ~ 9:30am
- Paddock to Jumper - Eucy REDD Raw Ecodyes ~ 10am
- Keeping Carbon on the farm and Sustainable Farming - Doolan Farms ~ 11:15am
- Real Food Fermentation ~ 11:45am
- Off-Grid and Solar Battery Systems - Off-Grid Energy Australia ~ 1pm
- Backyard Beekeeping - Fraser McKenzie ~ 1pm
- Natural & Sustainable Building ~ 1:45pm
- Renewable Energy ~ 3:45pm
- Greenwashing & the Myths around Sustainability - Camilla Novotna ~ 4pm
Come and be entertained, enthused, inspired and motivated to “Make A Change”
Replenish Our Planet Living Festival will be
powered by Renewable Energy
This is a waste wise event
No single use plastic or coffee cups will be admitted on the day
"Replenish Our Planet Living Festival” is an
opportunity to See, Feel, Hear, Taste and Touch
real positive changes for our planet.